What kids of extracts does Fluidity work with?
We’ve had success adding Fluidity to just about every kind of extract. It works best with “winterized” extracts, which are extracts that have had their waxes and lipids (fats) removed. If your extract is non-transparent, it’s most likely winterized.
How much Fluidity should I add to my extracts?
This is entirely your preference. We recommend starting with 1% to 5% by total volume of your mixture. For one gram of extract, add 0.1 to 0.5 ml of Fluidity. Experiment with higher dosages if you prefer.
- Add one gram of your preferred extra to a mixing vial.
- Add 0.1 to 0.5 ml of Fluidity to the mixing vial.
- For extra flavor and effects, add 0.1 of our terpene strains.
- Heat mixing vial with lighter and stir gently for five seconds or until mixture begins to flow.
- Mix well with a stainless steel dab tool or other mixing device.
- Inject your mixture into an empty cartridge.