What’s in Each Bottle?
Our flavorings include some of the following ingredients: Myrcene, alpha pinene, beta pinene, beta caryophyllene, limonene, eucalyptol, humulene, camphene, linalool, nerolidol, terpinolene, alpha bisabolol, phytol, terpineol, ocimene, borneol, geraniol, and delta-3 carene.
- Shake or stir the terpene solution for five seconds.
- Add one gram of your preferred extract to mixing vial.
- Add 0.1 to 0.5 ml of terpene solution to mixing vial.
- Heat mixing vial with lighter and stir gently for five seconds or until mixture begins to flow.
- Inject your mixture into an empty cartridge.
This product is intended for concentrates only. Terpenes are potent natural compounds. Use them safely and responsibility. Improper use may hurt you or others. Follow these instructions and always use common sense when using terpenes or terpene-based products. Terpenes can be harmful if absorbed through the skin or ingested.
- Do not eat terpenes.
- Keep away from skin and eyes.
- Keep away from children.
- Contents are mildly flammable.
If consumed, symptoms may include nausea, upset stomach and sore throat. If consumed, check with the poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Tell them you have ingested a hydrocarbon terpene.